Health CheckRegular price £45.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Our Health check is one of our most popular services suitable for someone who has had a previous service within the last 12 months but requires a check before the next service is due.
Why would we want this service?
- The vehicle is going on a long trip a
- You have just purchased a used vehicle and would like a health check for the big thumbs up and a good bill of health. Great for 1st-time drivers etc.
- For older vehicles which you are unsure of the life left in the vehicle, we recommend the health check is carried out prior to the main annual service with the security that the initial health check will determine what cost could catch you out on the main service and this gives you the choice to walk away without spending excessive money.
- Before the Winter season starts or after the Winter season finishes
We provide a full report of the vehicle stating the current health of the vehicle and will also help compose a payment plan for future work found on the health check.
Full Product Details
All this for only £45 Plus Vat!
- All tyres - providing remaining life left in the tyre and condition of the tyres
- Brakes - We will provide a report on the remaining life and condition of the brake pads and discs (Excludes removal of drums if fitted)
- Suspension & Steering - A full check of the steering, suspension, driveshafts, Boots, Wheel Bearings and ball joints.
- Exhaust system- A full check of the exhaust system is carried out
- Underbody - Our Technicians check the general condition of the underbody including subframes, Axles, brake pipes, fuel tank and handbrake cables and for any oil or fluid leaks.
- Lighting - The lighting is checked to ensure all lighting is working correctly
- Washers & Wipers - The windscreen wiper blades and operations are checked along with the wash-wipe system.
- Fluids & Levels - We check all the fluid levels including Oil level, Coolant strength, Brake fluid quality, Battery life and holding power, Exhaust Pat fluid if fitted.
- Warning lamps- We will carry out a visual check of the instrument clusters warning lights.
- Bodywork - Do you have any jagged or sharp bodywork? Our Technicians will give a brief description of any sharp or accident damage.
- Closures - Our Technicians will check the operation of the doors, Bonnet, Boot lid, Windows and central locking activation.
With our health check service, you can avoid costly roadside repair or recovery costs.