The MOT test checks that your vehicle meets road safety and environmental standards.
When should I get an MOT on my vehicle?
You must get an MOT for your vehicle by either:
- The third anniversary of its registration
- The anniversary of its last MOT, if it’s over 3 years old
I am not sure if the MOT is due to my vehicle?
Don't worry if you are not sure if your MOT is due please click here to check the current status.
Can I check the MOT history of the vehicle?
You can check your MOT history here and get all the MOT history of your vehicle including:
- if the vehicle passed or failed
- The mileage recorded when it was tested
- The location each test was done
- What parts failed at each test, and if any parts had minor problems
- The date on which the next MOT is due
This MOT is for a Class 4 standard car and small van but if you are unsure or require above a class 4 MOT please contact us to check availability and make the booking.
My MOT has expired can I book an urgent same day MOT?
If you have missed your MOT renewal please contact us on 01206 796543 to arrange a manual urgent booking (Subject to availability)