Diagnostic Scan & CheckRegular price £35.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
What does this service include?
The engine warning lamp is normally a sign of a serious fault and will display the warning lamp to report the driver of a fault on the system. This is now an MOT failure so any faults MUST be rectified to keep the vehicle roadworthy.
Description of works carried out:
- Member of staff to discuss faults with the vehicle.
- Scan the vehicle with suitable diagnostic software.
- Provide a clear description of the fault found.
- Carry out visual inspection of the suspected faulty component if. accessible without removing trims or placing on the ramp.
- Provide a quote for the repairs required.
Please note due to the complexity of the modern vehicle It may not be possible to always diagnose the exact fault within the initial check of the vehicle and extra time or a 2nd booking may be required.